Genie Garage Door Opener - Monthly Maintenance
Door springs & Door Hardware
- Do not operate garage door automatically or manually if springs are
broken. Contact a professional for service.
- Oil door rollers, bearings, and hinges monthly. Use a silicone lubricant
or light oil.
- Close door
- Release carriage from drive system. – Pull down on Emergency release
- Raise door manually approximately 3 feet. Door should stay in that
position. If door moves, have door serviced by a professional.
- Close door. Engage carriage to drive system. – Push up on carriage
emergency release lever.
- Place a 2" x 4" board flat on the floor in the center of the garage
- Close door by using the wall button or transmitter
- If door fails to reverse on contact with the 2 x 4 see the CONTACT
REVERSE section in your owners manual.
- Check your owner's manual for suggested maintenance procedures for
your specific model unit.
If you don't see the part you're looking for, have technical questions or any other concerns, please email us at email@example.com or contact us.
| View Shopping Cart
How To ProgramGenie Remote ControlsVideo Clips