Door springs & Door Hardware
- Do not operate garage door automatically or manually if springs are broken. Contact a professional for service.
- Oil door rollers, bearings, and hinges monthly. Use a silicone lubricant or light oil.
- Close door
- Release carriage from drive system. – Pull down on Emergency release knob.
- Raise door manually approximately 3 feet. Door should stay in that position. If door moves, have door serviced by a professional.
- Close door. Engage carriage to drive system. – Push up on carriage emergency release lever.
- Place a 2″ x 4″ board flat on the floor in the center of the garage doorway.
- Close door by using the wall button or transmitter
- If door fails to reverse on contact with the 2 x 4 see the CONTACT REVERSE section in your owners manual.
- Use self-diagnostic STB system troubleshooting information to maintain safe operation.
- Check your owner’s manual for suggested maintenance procedures for your specific model unit.