New Genie Model 36163R Dual Frequency 315 And 390 MHz Intellicode Replacement Radio Receiver
Replaces The Older Model GIR390 ACSR3G ERY Version.
- For Genie Intellicode Rolling Code Remotes Or Overhead Doors Code Dodger Remotes On The 315 or 390MHz Frequency.
- 24-Volt, 3-Wire Connection For Garage Door Opener And Gate Openers.
- Accepts Up To 8 Genie Intellicode Or Overhead Doors Code Dodger Remotes On 315 or 390MHz Frequency.
Note: Will not work with the older code switch type of remotes.
This is a brand new Genie 36163R model number 315390R2 dual frequency version external single channel, 24-volt, 3-wire Intellicode radio receiver for the 315 and 390MHz versions of remote controls. Both frequency versions of Intellicode remotes can be used at the same time with this new model radio receiver. Works with all Genie Intellicode or Overhead Doors Code Dodger remotes that use the code rotating technology operating on the 315MHz or the 390MHz frequency. Controls one garage door or gate opener. Can be easily added to existing garage door or gate opener that have the standard 24-volt three wire radio receiver connection. New in box with installation and programming instructions.
- Activates one door or gate
- Works with all Genie Intellicode and OHD Code Dodger transmitters on 315 or 390MHz
- Power: 24 volts ac/dc
- Frequency: 315 and 390 MHz
- Codes: Intellicode rotating code system
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 3.375 x 2.0 inches